It’s an age old question “Do I Need a Passport for Bali?” Well there is a short answer and a long one.
The simple fact of the matter is yes you do!
While most people unknowingly have the impression that because we are so close with Bali and have such a good reputation with them there may be a possibility that in fact we do not need a Passport to visit however the fact is they are not a part of Australia.
Getting a passport however is not the end of the world if you have the correct paperwork prepared.
How much does a passport cost?
Currently an Australian passport costs a little under $300 for five years … which isn’t too bad considering this allows you to travel to almost every country in the world.
Things you’ll need:
Proof of identity
- Current driving licence issued by an Australian state or territory
- Proof of age card or Photo Card issued by an Australian state or territory
- Medicare card
- Centrelink card
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs card
- Credit card or bank account card
- Foreign passport
- Australian passport
- Motor vehicle registration or insurance papers
- Property rates notice
- Property lease agreement
- Home insurance papers
- Utilities bills (e.g. telephone, electricity or gas), Bank or credit card statements)
- This is someone to vouch for you (Family, friends, work colleagues)
- Passport photos are easily obtainable (Most shopping centers have booths)
Changed your name?
If you have changed your name you must supply evidence of proof of every name change since your birth or becoming an Australian citizen.
How to apply
Simply click the link below and it will take you directly to the Australian Passport Office to get you set up.
So to answer the age old question Do I need a Passport for Bali?
The answer is a resounding yes.
Now we have all your passport information organized take a look at some of the Best Hotels in Bali